The Libyan rebels have took over most of Tripoli in the last couple of days, and have captured the Moammar Gaddafi’s compound. But they have found no trace of the colonel Gaddafi himself, even though he regularly posts videos urging his supporters to fight for him. So where the hell is he? In hell? Although it is possible, if hell has Youtube (which it probably does), he is believed to still be alive and still be under impression that he controls the country. So here are 10 more likely places where Moammar Gaddafi might be hiding.
1) Gaddafi had obtained an advanced identity- and appearance-changing device which will render him completely unrecognizable and fully invisible anywhere in North Africa and Mid East. In Arabic, this device is called “burqa”.
2) While the rebels are celebrating their victory by constantly shooting their weapons into the air, he is waiting for their ammunition to run out so he could launch a counterattack.
3) He had attended Kim Kardashian’s wedding, and enjoyed it so much that he stayed for her honeymoon.
4) Did anyone check Abbotabad?
5) He is busy with preparations to launch his campaign for a Republican presidential nomination.
6) He is leading the rebels to victory.
7) He is posing for a new puzzle “Forget Waldo, where’s Gaddafi?”
8) Because there are millions of acceptable spellings of his name, such as Muammar Quaddafi, Moamar Gaddafi, Moamur Kadaffi, etc., he is simply living in Tripoli, Iowa under yet another spelling his own name, this time spelled as “John Smith”.
9) He is vacationing at Martha’s Vineyard, and getting a lot of criticism from many prominent Republicans for taking time off when his country is in crisis.
10) He became just another anonymous blogger on internet, possibly writing witty posts on where Gaddaffi may be hiding.