Yesterday, both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney were campaigning in Ohio. At some point before Barack Obama’s speech at his rally, Mitt Romney’s campaign bus showed up at the Obama’s event location, circling the crowd and honking at the people who were waiting for Obama’s speech. Before Mitt Romney says that he does not recall the incident, here are 10 reasons why Mitt Romney’s campaign bus taunted Obama’s rally.
1) As it is often the case with Mitt Romney, it was Obama’s fault.
2) Mitt Romney wanted to shed the “out of touch” label, so he had tried to touch as many Obama supporters as possible with his moving bus.
3) Based on these junior high school campaign tactics, Mitt Romney must be running for class president now. This formula of success will work as follows: class president minus class = president!
4) That’s what happens when you let Donald Trump drive.
5) Mitt Romney decided that people of Wisconsin sent a clear message that his bus needs to start stalking Obama’s events.
6) He was just giving a ride to his dog strapped to the bus roof.
7) Mitt Romney wanted to show people that he is not just some distant rich guy, and that he, too, rides the bus. He had even put his name on the bus to highlight that fact.
8) We are witnessing the final stage of the evolution of the political debate: from debate to sound bites, then to town hall yelling, and finally, to horn honking.
9) Romney’s campaign bus was circling the rally because it leans so far to the right that it just can’t drive straight.
10) Mitt Romney needs to be tough on China and Iran and wanted to brush up on his bully credentials.