Politics often makes for entertaining TV, as demonstrated by new hit political shows such as Veep on HBO, Political Animals on USA, and Romney campaign on every other channel. And if we ever think that there are not enough political shows already, here are 10 potential new political TV shows that could be made.
1) America’s Biggest Liar: Mitt Romney makes outrageous claims about his business record, American economy and his tax returns, some of which may even be true. The show will feature celebrity judges, including Bill “I did not have sex with that woman” Clinton.
2) House M.D.: An antisocial maverick doctor is trying to treat mental problems affecting the antisocial maverick members of the House of Representatives. 435 episodes planned, with 335 of those episodes devoted solely to Michele Bachmann.
3) So You Think You Can Vote: A group of ingenious state lawmakers in Alabama is trying to devise the state’s Voter ID law to prevent the five registered Democrats in the state from ever voting again.
4) The Office: A cast of wacky and lovable characters are fighting for the chance to win the job at the Oval Office. Don’t miss the season finale on November 6, 2012! And remember to tune in for the next season kicking off on November 7!
5) The Flintstones: The real life adventures of the modern stone-age family from Oklahoma, who believe that all gays should be killed, contraception is evil, and that everyone else should be living in the stone age too.
6) Lie To Me: Watch it 24/7 only on Fox News!
7) The Family Guy: Follow the amazing adventures of the smooth-talking ladies man Newt Gingrich as he starts a new family every week. Rated R for Republican.
8) King of the Hill: The teary-eyed Capitol Hill leader Johh Boehner is trying to keep his unruly party in check, while doing his best to still get enough tan to look like Snookie from Jersey Shore.
9) Who Wants To Be A Job Creator: An updated version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, but with bigger tax cuts!
10) Mad About You: A group of Tea Party misfits who are mad about Obama, embark on a desperate quest to find Barack Obama’s birth certificate. Starring Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who playing a law enforcement officer.
Please feel free to pitch your own show.