I’ve just learned that Fox News Channel did not renew the contract with former Vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin. Now would I stoop so low as to mock someone who has been a has-been for years and kick them while they’re down? You betcha! So, here are 10 reasons why Fox News fired Sarah Palin.
1) Palin got fired by Fox to prove that she is not a quitter.
2) Sarah was caught lip-syncing her rebuttal to Obama’s inauguration speech.
3) Compared to the new crop of conservatives, Sarah Palin is starting to sound like a liberal.
4) She wanted to spend time with her family, and find out which reality TV shows they could get her on.
5) People started referring to Palin as “that Tina Fey look-alike”.
6) Fox News may not care about Sarah Palin intellectual abilities, but they’ve certainly started to notice that she isn’t getting younger or prettier.
7) There were allegations of Palin doing the news-cycling using Performance Enhancing Drugs.
8) This was the only way for Palin to find the time to finally read her best-selling book.
9) The network position of “Former Republican Vice-Presidential Candidate Beaten In the Last Election” now rightfully belongs to Paul Ryan.
10) That’s the only way Palin can still get on the news today.
Well, what’s your favorite reason? Me, I like all of ‘em!