1) 3,819,570 people were too sane to actually to cram into the DC metro, buses and national Mall and watched the rally on TV
2) Of 211,131 people attending, only 3,175 people actually saw and heard everything Stewart and Colbert was saying.
3) 14 police officers went insane trying to control the crowd.
4) 332 people followed the Jon Stewart’s request to protect the grass on the National Mall by hanging from the trees and streetlights.
5) 4 ambulance vehicles have been hijacked and turned into bleachers.
6) 87,126 people have tried to use their indoor voice to express their sane opinions and were therefore not heard.
7) 3853 online post-rally discussions were held between Glenn Beck and Jon Stewart supporters, measuring and comparing the sizes of Glenn’s and Jon’s rallies.
8 ) 4531 hand made signs have been blocking the view of the people behind. Of these, 4257 were lowered reasonably soon so that these people could see.
9) 627 correspondents from NPR, ABC, Fox and other news organizations were banned from attending the Rally to Restore Sanity to avoid the appearance that these news organizations in any way support a sane and reasonable debate.
10) Jon Stewart’s rally was moved from reflecting pool location used by Glenn Beck’s rally because unlike Glenn Beck, Stewart did not need to constantly check out his own reflection.
Pingback: Canadian fan site of comedian Jon Stewart: Canadian fan site of Jon Stewart and The Daily Show