This week, Arkansas state legislature passed a law allowing citizens to carry concealed firearms into churches, synagogues, mosques, and other houses of worships. Though, since it’s Arkansas, this list can easily be shortened to just “churches”. Here are 10 reasons why the law allows people to bring a concealed gun to church in Arkansas.
1) After seeing so many recent articles about gun violence, God just doesn’t feel safe anymore.
2) Legislators are reacting to multiple disturbing reports of worshipers who had been accosted in church by people demanding they hand over their money and place it on a plate.
3) The altar boys have to defend themselves from the Catholic priests.
4) This law is just a first step to passing legislation that would finally allow Americans to carry concealed weapons into Heaven.
5) What if people in church are attacked by Satan during prayer? Well, sure, it hasn’t happened yet, but then the government hasn’t yet tried to take away our guns either!
6) If it’s legal to carry a concealed cross to a shooting range, it should be legal to carry a concealed gun to a church.
7) Arkansas state legislature is filled with closeted Atheists who arrogantly presume that Jesus won’t save anyone.
8) Because some gun owners secretly pray for an opportunity to take down a bad guy, they should have their gun with them wherever they pray.
9) We shouldn’t have to carry a gun to church openly because God doesn’t need to know about it.
10) Armed people prevent a lot of unnecessary deaths. Face it, if Jesus had armed guards, he wouldn’t have had to die for our sins.