Earlier this week, President Barack Obama had arrived to Israel for an official visit, and his official presidential limousine had been delivered to Israel as well. However, just before Obama landed in Israel, the presidential limo malfunctioned and had to be towed. The official explanation for that unfortunate incident was that the driver filled the gas tank with the wrong type of fuel, but can we really trust the official versions? Of course, we can’t! So, here are 10 REAL reasons why the presidential limousine broke down.
1) As the limousine was passing through airport security before the flight to Israel, TSA confiscated all of the car’s motor oil and other liquids.
2) The car was ok, but the Obama’s administration had to take it off the road when they couldn’t produce a long-form car title certificate demanded by Donald Trump.
3) Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell filibustered the brake line.
4) Someone in Obama administration decided that it’s time for the car to use renewable energy, and filled the gas tank with the solar panels.
5) The car had been modified for 2012 Barack Obama re-election campaign, and “Forward!” was the only direction it could go.
6) Due to the budget sequestration, all engine belts had been tightened, and 8% of the engine’s parts have been cut.
7) Someone slapped Romney/Ryan 2012 bumper sticker on the car, and it burned through the rear fender.
8) As a condition of admitting the car into the country, Israeli Supreme Rabbinate circumcised the car’s exhaust pipe.
9) Republicans, having failed to make Obama a one-term president, still managed to make Obama’s car a one-term presidential limo.
10) The limousine was prepared for the overseas visit by the Carnival Cruise line.
Are there any car experts reading this? Any ideas why Obama’s car malfunctioned?
P.S. On a side note, a guest post I wrote for The Official How To Blog has been Freshly Pressed this week. I know some of you have seen it, but if you haven’t, please feel free to check it out: How To Write A Blog: 10 Obligatory Blog Posts Every Blogger Has To Write At Least Once.