Last month, the State of Louisiana had passed a law that requires sex offenders to post an identifying status on Facebook, Google+ and other social networks. Now, not only “registered sex offender” will mean “registered with Facebook”, but this law has finally given a purpose to reading other people’s Facebook statuses. So here are 10 of Facebook statuses you can use to identify a sex offender.
1. (username) and Jerry Sandusky are now friends.
2. “Starting tomorrow at the new job as a TSA pat-down agent! Very excited!”
3. “I used to love Justin Bieber so much more a few years ago. But not anymore now that he got old, and I’ve also just found out he’s a singer and his songs really suck.”
4. “Yay! Just got acquitted on 3 out of the 48 sex abuse counts!! That should shut the haters up!”
5. “Does anybody have an apartment for rent 3001 feet away from the school?”
6. “What the country urgently needs is more laws regulating women’s reproductive organs. The laws we have just aren’t enough, and there aren’t enough pictures in these laws, too.”
7. “It’s so great to see all of my Facebook friends constantly posting pictures of their kids! I can’t wait for more!”
8. (username) changed his relationship status from Single to Double Cell.
9. “Does anyone know if Catholic church is hiring new priests?”
10. “Welcome to Bill Clinton’s Facebook page!”