Last week, American, Russian, and Japanese scientists have announced that they have discovered four new chemical elements and added them to the periodic table. The new elements don’t actually exist in nature and were created by the scientists in a lab. So, since we’re basically making up new elements as we go, here are 10 more new elements that could have been added, with their chemical properties.
1) Trumpium: Boiling point is well below room temperature. Quickly sucks up all the oxygen in any enclosed area. Highly self-absorbent.
2) Kardashium: Has a shiny and glossy appearance and is highly toxic. Should it come into contact with your eyes, wash them immediately with cold water and soap for at least an hour.
3) Rushlimbaum: Highly combustible, acidic, generates a lot of heat and gas. Often found in unusual nearly-spherical lumps. Radio-active.
4) Clintonium: Has two well-known isotopes, Billium and Hillium. Billium is an important ingredient in Teflon and aphrodisiacs. Hillium is opaque and is believed to be unbreakable.
5) Foxnewsium: Prolonged exposure may lead to permanent brain damage. Belongs to the group of mind-altering elements named GOPium.
6) Barackobamum: Previously erroneously believed to be found in Kenya. Half-life is 4 years. Element number 44 in periodic presidential table.
7) Honestpoliticium: Have never been observed outside of a lab, and even in laboratory conditions exists for only a fraction of a second before decaying.
8) Bencarsonium: Brilliant but very dense. Widely used in medical science, but useless and possibly dangerous outside of it.
9) ISISis: Highly aggressive. Mainly found in the remote areas of the Middle East. Repels alcohol and attracts a lot of free radicals.
10) Rightwingium: Observed to have a violent reaction to almost everything, especially barackobamium and hillium. Occasionally a few electrons short of a nucleus. Forms strong chemical bonds with trumpium, bencarsonium, and foxnewsium.
Please feel free to add your own contribution to science.