It turns out that Donald Trump’s election campaign isn’t the only thing prone to spontaneous combustion and self-destruction. Several days ago, Samsung announced worldwide recall of its latest Galaxy Note 7 smartphone following multiple reports of the phones catching fire and exploding, and stopped selling the model altogether. Personally, I think Samsung is handling this all wrong, and they could easily use all this free publicity they’re getting to make smartphones exciting again and to actually sell more Galaxy Notes 7. Here are 10 new marketing slogans Samsung could use for Galaxy Note 7.
1) Galaxy Note 7: Get the biggest bang for your buck!
2) The phone that can end your smartphone addiction in 1 second!
3) Why wait a year to replace your phone with a newer model?
4) Free fire extinguisher with every purchase!
5) Samsung: 92% of our phones don’t explode!
6) Samsung Galaxy Note 7: developed in partnership with Kindle Fire!
7) The only smartphone that won’t ever get stolen!
8) The US military’s weapon of choice against ISIS!
9) Comes with a 20 minute lifetime warranty!
10) Prevents 80% of car accidents by making most drivers put away their phone!
Finally, if Galaxy Note 7 still doesn’t sell, Samsung can use the hype to build up anticipation for Samsung Galaxy Note 8, which will be the first smartphone to be waterproof and fireproof!