As all winners of presidential elections before him, Donald Trump gets daily intelligence briefings from the CIA and the FBI. However, according to the news reports, he has been actually attending these daily briefings only about once a week or so. Here are 10 reasons why Donald Trump is skipping most of his intelligence briefings.
1) Donald Trump doesn’t believe that anyone can possibly have more intelligence than he does.
2) Donald Trump finds it extremely difficult and frustrating to keep having to enter the access code to the briefing room with his tiny fingers.
3) Donald Trump doesn’t need daily briefings because he is getting by-the-minute reports from the MPAS (Many People Are Saying).
4) Donald Trump expects the CIA to send all the briefing materials to his Twitter account – since Donald Trump doesn’t use a private email server like Hillary Clinton did, this method should be considered fully secure.
5) The intelligence agencies refuse to let Donald Trump’s kids into their security briefings. And since Ivanka, Eric, and Don Junior now run Donald Trump’s empire, they absolutely need to know all the classified information available to Donald Trump to be sure that they aren’t accidentally using any classified information while making business decisions.
6) Donald Trump doesn’t care what individual Muslim radicals group might be up to because once he’s the president, he’s planning to just nuke all the Muslims anyway.
7) Donald Trump knows that the best way to avoid accidentally tweeting classified information is to never learn any classified information in the first place.
8) There is no use in worrying about something terrible that might or might not happen, when it would be so much easier to just blame Obama later for letting it happen.
9) He doesn’t want to accidentally blurt out his secret plan to defeat ISIS to the CIA during a briefing, fearing that the Obama administration steals his plan, quickly defeats ISIS, and takes all the credit.
10) He is already getting all his intelligence from the KGB.