The election is just a day away, and Hillary Clinton is still ahead in the polls, despite the combined efforts of the Republican party, the FBI, Wikileaks and Russian hackers. However, she is only up by a couple of percentage points, and in a recent speech President Obama had suggested that Clinton is losing some support because many voters are sexist and refuse to vote for a woman. However, these voters aren’t sexist, they merely recognize the reality that America is simply not ready for a female president. Here are 10 reasons why:
1) If a woman becomes the American president, the title of the most powerful man in the world will by default go to Russia’s Vladimir Putin.
2) Since a woman’s last name is usually different than the last name in her birth certificate, her birth certificate is probably fake.
3) Even though Barack Obama has been president for almost eight years, about a third of the country is still not ready for a black president.
4) Since an average woman makes only 78% of what an average man makes, a female president is 22% more likely to be bribed.
5) If America elects a female president, our country will become just one of dozens of countries that have or have had a female head of state. If America wants to protect our American exceptionalism, we must keep electing male presidents.
6) A switch from a black male president to a white female president would be too radical for the country to handle, and the transition should be gradual with a black female president serving at least one term between these two.
7) Because women live longer than men, there’s a stronger incentive for a female president to overthrow democracy to become a dictator for life.
8) A female president visiting a Muslim country would either make America look like a pushover by agreeing to wear a hijab, or would disrespect our allies by refusing to wear a hijab.
9) Since a woman would be be less likely to start a new war, a lot of military industrial companies will close due to the lack of business, and millions of people would lose their jobs.
10) A woman does not reflect American values, because all of America’s Founding Fathers were male.