Although scientists and doctors have recommended wearing masks to protect yourself and others from COVID-19, and many politicians in the US have made it a point to wear masks in public, there is one politician who is persistently and conspicuously never wears a mask. Absolutely coincidentally, this politician just happens to be a president of a country that has had more COVID-19 cases than any other country in the world. So here are 10 possible reasons why Donald Trump never wears a mask.
1) A mask might make Donald Trump look less manly and would probably smear his fake tan and makeup.
2) He does not need to, because he has dozens of Secret Service agents standing ready to shoot down any germ trying to infect him.
3) Vice president Mike Pence, who stands ready to take over Donald Trump’s job should anything bad happen to Donald Trump, has convinced Trump that not wearing the mask is perfectly safe.
4) Donald Trump had started wearing masks, but they kept getting sucked into his throat whenever he would say the word “CHINA!!!”
5) A strong leader cannot give an impression that he is scared of some virus. A strong leader could only be scared of immigrants, protesters, Muslims, vote-by-mail ballots, liberal snowflakes, and windmills.
6) According to Donald Trump, he can’t wear a mask because it’s currently under audit.
7) His skin is so thin that even a hint of extra pressure created by a mask could make him explode.
8) He thinks that he is immune to COVID-19 because he has tremendous health, best health in the nation, and he tested negative two months ago, and it was the most negative result by far, maybe in the history of mankind.
9) Many remember the famous quote from the president: “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait”. And it’s really difficult to just start kissing somebody when you’re wearing a mask – whether it’s a face of a beautiful woman or an ass of a Russian president.
10) His tiny fingers can’t reach the masks straps behind the ears.